The Leica CM1900 cryostat gives you reliable results within minutes with the active cool quick freeze shelf (-45 C) for up to ten specimen discs with a permanently cooled heat extractor which ensures extremely rapid freezing of large quantities of specimens.
The open top stainless steel cryochamber with separate specimen cooling is easily accessible and offers ample space for convenient working and storage of specimens. The encapsulated stainless steel high-precision microtome is splash-proof for easy cleaning and does not need to be removed from the cryochamber for disinfecting.
The Leica CM1900 cryostat specimen cooling feature allows the operator to maintain the specimen at colder temperatures than the cryochamber to facilitate sectioning of fatty specimens.
Programmable automatic hot gas defrost function for the condenser coils in the cryochamber and the specimen head.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||890 x 1200 x 730 mm|
|Weight (including microtome)||170 kg, 375 lbs|
- Industry leading Full 1 Year Warranty!
- Section thickness settings from 1 to 60um
- Two separate cooling systems (double compressor)
- Cryochamber down to -35°C
- Separate specimen temperature down to -50°C
- Automatic hot gas defrosting
- Specimen orientation optional
- Self-explanatory single-functional keys and easily readable LEDs prevent operating errors